IRCTC Launches Booking of Railway Tickets Through Mobiles
IRCTC brings to you the mobile website https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with just a few clicks you can book your tickets using your Mobile Phones. IRCTC mobile website is convenient and easy to use, can be accessed from any browser enabled mobile having basic GPRS activated on phone.
The following features are available:
Book Ticket/ Enquiry – Book tickets by providing source and destination.
Booked History – Tickets whose Date of Journey is due will be visible.
Cancel Ticket – Cancel any of the tickets whose date of journey is due.
Browse the URL using your mobile and book tickets using any of your credit/debit card for payment.
Help for booking
1. Login to URL with your existing IRCTC user id and password. ( If you do not have one, Create it at https://www.irctc.co.in/ Its easy and Free)
2. Fill in details for plan my travel.
3. Select the train and continue the booking.
4. Use existing passenger list on add passengers.
5. Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful booking.
Posted on January 17, 2012, in Technology, Transportation, Travel and tagged book railway ticket through mobile, Electronic ticket, Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation, irctc, Mobile phone, Tickets. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.